About 5-in-1 H2O X5 Steamer Mop
The perfect steam mop designed to clean floor surfaces thoroughly. On any type of floor whether ceramic, marble, linoleum, hardwood, or wooden floor you'll notice a difference when you use the H2O Mop Ultra - Steam Mop. 5-in-1 built-in portable steamer to thoroughly clean and freshen multiple surfaces. Bring home to a complete new level of hygiene. This easy to use H2O X5 Steamer Mop works to help you keep your floors clean, your carpets refreshed and, with the included accessories, keeps your clothes wrinkle-free. This multi-use steam mop is the perfect gizmo to make just about any surface look its best, whether it’s a hard wood floor, carpet or more. H2O X5 Steamer Mop even easily converts into a handheld steamer. Easily fight dirt and grime without the mess of a mop or noise of a vacuum.
Features 5-in-1 steamer
- Use as a mop, on carpets, as a handheld steamer, on windows, glass and mirrors and on garments and upholstery
- Swivel triangular head Allows you to get into and under the hard-to-reach areas
- Microfiber clothes/pads Easily attach with hook and loop security
- Compact Easy to store
- Steam control dial has four settings - low, medium, high and hot spray
- Dry steam (low setting) for delicate material and surfaces Allows you to do multiple surfaces without damage to them
- Lightweight Helps with stairs, drapes and high, hard-to-reach areas
- Uses ordinary tap water Can use hot or cold water
What You Get with X5 Steam MOP
- H2O X5 Steamer Mop
- Carpet glider
- Micro fiber cloth pad with hook and loop tape
- Lime scale cleaning pin
- Measuring cup
- Jet nozzle
- Round metal brush
- Round nylon brush
- Extension hose
- Duster tool
- Coral cloth for duster tool
- Window cleaning tool
- Coral cloth for window cleaning tool
- Users guide
- Manufacturers 1-year limited warranty
- Garment steaming cloth for window cleaning tool
- Do not use the carpet glider on uncarpeted surfaces.
- Not all floor types are suitable for steam cleaning; do not use on unsealed flooring.
- Do not let the unit stand on any wood or heat-sensitive surfaces for an extended period of time.
- Use caution on vinyl, linoleum or any other heat-sensitive floors as too much heat can melt glue in the flooring.
- Use only on laminated flooring that has been laid professionally and without gaps or cracks that would allow the entry of moisture.